Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring into spring...

Went out for the first time yesterday to play some disk.   Frisbee is by far one of the highlights of my summer and I was super excited that the time has come for the season to begin anew!

 Whenever I get together with my friends for any reason I can't help but be reminded of how awesome they all are and how lucky I am to be where I am in life and had the opportunities I've had.  We are all excited about exercise and the outdoors and health... (minus the part of the evening where we scientifically tried to stuff twizzlers with pixi-stick sugar.  And we all look out for each other.  I'm proud to be part of such a wonderful group of people.  It constantly makes me happy to think about it!

Anyway, disk was awesome.  I'm sore, but the good kind, and I'm looking forward to start playing actual games.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU'RE sore?!?

Andy & Erin said...

Well... I mean.. my face isn't sore.. but then again I didn't get my face in the way of a disk...

Unknown said...

That disc got in the way of my face!

Erin said...

that's a mighty big face ou have!