Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Housemates...

I came home from school today to discover one of my neighbors throwing snowballs at the upstairs window of her apartment because her roommates had locked her out.  Not only was this funny in a Hollywood movie script type way but provided me with my first opportunity to introduce myself and be neighborly.   I tried to be nice and invite her in to get warm and use the phone but she refused...  Still, steps in the right direction!

Also, I had a wonderful, relaxed and enjoyable conversation with my housemates.  These conversations help me unwind from my day and usually end up filling the whole house with laughter.  It often strikes me how perfectly suited we are for each other much of the time and how much positive influence we have on each other's lives.  Alas, we are often busy and these conversations are becoming increasingly less frequent...  

...and increasingly more precious.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry Andy, you'll have more luck luring unsuspecting victims inside in the future. I have faith!

Andy & Erin said...

One can only hope... Muahaha... I guess I should spend more time studying Venus(?) flytraps