Saturday, February 7, 2009

If only there was a hot tub...

I'm sick...

While unfortunate, this is not the end of the world. Being at home for the day, with time to think has led me to consider all the many good things about being ill! Yes.. good things! Here are some...
  • Staying in my pajamas all day 
  • relaxing/cuddling on the couch
  • Movies and bad daytime television
  • Ice cream - (especially when its got rasberry cordial's in it!)
  • TEA! 
  • Comfort foods - soup, mac&cheese from a box, noodles...
  • Time to catch up on news and blogs (which I'm recently into) like this one which I like because it's a random collection of things that make someone happy
  • Catching up on correspondence
  • Ice cream!
  • Having permission to be lazy and ignore my homework for an afternoon!
  • Looking at photos and reviews of gadgets...
Most important, I love the feeling of being cared for by my friends. When I'm sick is one of the only times I can be guilt free about getting all this attention. I have the best friends and the best girlfriend ever!

One thing that's missing... a hot tub... a long hot soak would be perfect right now :-)

No comments: